Claire Khaw, Atheist Theocrat


In my humble opinion, the Koran, interpreted correctly, would be the middle way between


  1. tradition and innovation
  2. the patriarchy and the matriarchy
  3. communism and capitalism. 


That is why I, as an atheist, would be happy to be guided by it.

It is all in the interpretation.

I, being legally trained, am claiming that I know better than anyone else in the Western world how to interpret the Koran in accordance with the dictates of Reason, Justice and Humanity, which would be in keeping with the best of Western traditions.

"All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth." - Nietzsche

"God is a paradox - an omnipotent entity of perfection conceived in the mind of mortal and flawed Man. Such a perfect instrument of government is misused, because Man does not know his own mind and often loses his reason." Me

"It is Wisdom that allows us to distinguish between Good and Evil, predict the future and accomplish what is apparently impossible."   Me

"Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion." George Washington

"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him." Voltaire

"The average man is superior to the average woman, but the superior woman is superior to the superior man."  (I believe Confucius said this.  I am claiming to be this superior woman who can think like a man yet is not subject to the temptations of a man in his prime.  Indeed, I also claim to be the mind of a man happily inhabiting the body of a woman, and it is really high time I was given my own TV show.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 30 second rapist

Verse in Koran implicitly accepts the existence of brothels

My interpretation of that wife-beating verse 4:34