What is a slut?

How many men do you have to shag before you become a slut?

I an actually OK about sluts.  Most of my white British female friends are sluts, I suspect.  If by "slut" we mean a woman who has extramarital sex with men not her husband then I think an overwhelming number of the female population of Britain are indeed sluts.

The difference between a slut and a Slut Single Mum is the difference between being a suspected criminal and a convicted criminal.  

I am only interested in convicted criminals and therefore sluts (ie women who have extramarital sex with men not their husbands) who do not have illegitimate offspring fall under my radar.   

I do not criticise those of you who have a healthy sex life with men not your husbands.  I only criticise those of you got knocked up and went on to have your illegitimate offspring.   As long as this is clear.

Of course, the more men you sleep around with and the more regularly you have sex with them, the more likely you are to become a Slut Single Mum and thereby attract criticism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 30 second rapist

Verse in Koran implicitly accepts the existence of brothels

My interpretation of that wife-beating verse 4:34